- Podcast Announcement: LTAP/TTAP Joint Safety Program Leadership Team, by Cameron Ishaq and Janet Leli. Listen here.
- Have you visited the new LTAP.ORG yet? We have renovated our website with a new layout, user-friendly navigation, contemporary graphics and interactive features. See it here.
Articles and Reports of Interest
- New Year brings new approach to transit projects. More
- Missouri DOT, FHWA Officials Re-Designate Major Highway. More
- ARTBA Report Says Construction for Transportation Industry Should See Modest 2013 Gains. More
- Why Drivers Do What They Do. More
- Along the Road: Administrator Mendez Breaks Ground on Improvements to High-Fatality Road. More
- Best Practices for Rural Traffic Safety Webinar Series: Rural Traffic Safety Programs in Montana: January 8, 1-2pm ET. More
- TRB 92nd Annual Meeting: January 13-17, 2013. More
- APWA National Webinar: How to Develop Effective Public Works Exhibits: January 17, 2013, 11:00am-1:00pm ET. More
- APWA Mid-Atlantic Chapter Call for Abstracts, Due January 18, 2013. More
- 2013 National Roadway Safety Awards Call for Nominations: Deadline March 31, 2013. More
- 2013 APWA North American Snow Conference in Charlotte, NC: April 7-10, 2013. More
- 2013 International Conference on Ecology and Transportation in Scottsdale, AZ: June 23-27 2013. More
- 2013 International Public Works Congress and Exposition in Chicago, IL: August 25-28. More
- Request items or download materials from the FHWA LTAP/TTAP Clearinghouse Winter 2012 Quarterly Mailing. More
- Request or download any items in the FHWA LTAP/TTAP Clearinghouse’s library. More
- Federal-aid Essentials for Local Public Agencies: Overview of NEPA as Applied to Transportation Projects. More
- Federal Highway Administration’s latest issue of the Research and Technology (R&T) Now news update. More
- Federal Highway Administration’s latest issue of Focus Magazine. More
- Design Guidance for High-Speed to Low-Speed Transitions Zones for Rural Highways. More
- Integrated Risk Management for Improving Internal Traffic Control, Work-Zone Safety, and Mobility During Major Construction. More
- Low-Impact, High Toughness Transportation Barriers. More
Still not on the Forum? Contact us and get started today. We are here to walk you through the steps!
The "News Roundabout" is a weekly news update for LTAP/TTAP Centers and the local roads community. Send articles and events to Carolyn Kramer at email@example.com.